Mother - Best Gift from GOD

Posted by Duty Until Death | 3:03 PM | 0 comments »

Mother, Most influenced word in dictionary. First question arise in our mind is, What is mother? A word that is no definition, But if you want to define this word, simply say

Mother
-- Combination of Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesha.
Mother -- Key to heaven, Divine gift from Allah, means unconditional love.
Mother -- That was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries - T.DeWitt Talmage

Bullet :: Being a full time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs....since the payment is pure love. -- Mildred B. Vermont

Mother gives awful support to their childrens. Not only do mothers support their children, but they also often hold whole family structure together.

When i write this blog few lines immediately comes in my mind.

काशी काबा छोड़ दे मत कर चारों धाम
थाम सके तो बावरे माँ का आँचल थाम

गीले में सोती रही सूखे में था लाल
माता तेरे त्याग की जग मै नहीं मिशाल

धरती, जननी और गौ सब माँ के विस्तार
सुखा नहीं सकते कभी हम इनके उपकार

माँ, बीवी या बेटिया तीन नार के रूप
तीनो मै ही है निहित सारे शक्ति स्वरुप

माता साथ न छोड़ती महज़ त्यागती देह
बस जाती घर बास-सी जोह खेतो मै मेह -- By ओम प्रकाश (A well-known Poet)

Bullet :: "God could not be every where, and therefore he made mothers"

I read one article few days ago, author mention conversation between a baby and God.
A baby asked God , "They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow, but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless?"

God Said, "Your angel will be waiting for you and take care of you".

The child further inquired, "But tell me, here in heaven I don't have to do anything but sing and smile to be happy."

God Said,"Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you. And you will feel your angel's love and be very happy."

Again the child asked, "And how am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me if i don't know the language?"

God Said,"Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words you will ever hear, and with much patience and care, your angel will teach you how to speak."

Child asked, "And what I going to do when I want to talk to you?"

God Said,"Your angel will place your hands together and will teach you how to pray."

Child asked, "Who will protect me?"

God Said,"Your angel will defend you even if it means risking it's life."

Child asked again,"But I will always be sad because I will not see you anymore."

God Said,"Your angel will always talk to you about Me and will teach you the way to come back to Me, even though I will always be next to you."

At that moment there was much peace in Heaven, but voices from Earth could be heard and the child hurriedly asked, "God, If i am to leave now, please tell me my angel's name."

God Said , "You will simply call her, 'Mom.' "

Bullet :: People are safe under one roof that is Mother.

Few days ago I meet one of my childhood friend, who did his MBA from IIT and got a job offer from RBS. He gave a party for his achievments. Few friends were together suddenly one gal asked , to whom you credit for your success.

To our disbelief he said his "Fiance". I was shock, as per my nature, i asked him, how she is responsible for your success? You know her from last 4 years. Did she inspire you? Did she take care of you? He says this girl motivated me to crack MAT, always ready to support me irrespective of condition; we are made for each other.

By hearing this statement i was laughing because i knew his mother very well, i knew how many hurdles she faced to make his child's life. That guys' s mother used to work as a maid. I told that guy he was wrong, behind his success only one person was responsible and that was his Mother.Your Mother's blessings drove your success. We had a very hot discussion on this topic. That guy and his fiance and few other firends were against me, I told him only one sentence if you want to know the importance of your mother take 4 kg. brick and tight on your stomach for 9 months you will realize importance of mother and after 9 month if you don't realize you are educated uneducated person.

Bullet :: Never marry a man who hates his mother, because he'll end up hating you.
Never marry a woman who hates your mother, because she'll make your life miserable.


Few years ago i show one girl for marriage. I visited her house with my parents. She is well educated, in short she is nubile. She asked me lots of questions related to future planning, hobby, education etc. It was my first meeting with any girl, so i was little bit afriad & shy. I asked her single question, Are you ready to stay in joint family. Suddenly her face expression chage, she says i can't. By hearing her answer i was shocked. When my parents asked me about my answer, i told them i can't spend my whole life with this girl. We have a good family relations so my father insist me to marry that girl, and finally i am ready. At that time i am very tense, generally i don't spend more than 15 minute for praying, but after that incident i spend more than 45 minute and request god to save me from this situation. Can you believe, god hear my pray and that girl rejected me because she want to stay in India and i want to spend some time in USA. I believe God is OmniPresent.

माँ है
तो लोरी है। शगुन है
माँ है
तो गीत है। उत्सव है
माँ है
तो मंदिर है। मोक्ष है
माँ है
तो मुमकिन है शहंशाह होना,
माँ के आँचल से बड़ा
दुनिया में कोई साम्राज्य नहीं। -- By डॉ. सरोज कुमार वर्मा

At last, one of my favourite quote for those people who are lovers and says my boyfriend/girlfriend is more important for me. My parents can't understand my love, A person who don't understand their parents feelings they don't understand their life partner. I heartly insist everyone to see attached power point slides.

Bullet :: Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.

Describing mothers love is virtually impossible. It is a feeling that can only truly be understood by those that experience it. In time, a mother's daughters will grow up to be mothers themselves. Never underestimate the influence that a mother has over child. It may not always appear this way, but children look to their mother for guidance on how they should deal with situations.

(If I die today, people will cry for 1-2 days after few days people forget me. My brother/sisters, my wife, my kids, all my relatives forgets me after few months. After few years my image will be ruine out from their mind, in this world ,only one person who will cry till she goto heaven, and that person is my Mother. Every time when she meet my friends or any other person who is equivalent to my age. She show my childhood in my kids and every moment she remember me.)
At last, I am very thankful to god, for giving me lovable mother.

Bullet :: There is no substitute for mother.

पत्नी पसंदगी से मिली हुई चीज़ है
माँ पुण्य से मिली हुई चीज़ है
पसंदगी से मिली हुई चीज़ के लिए,
पुण्य से मिली हुई चीज़ को मत ठुकराना






0 comments